Thursday 30 May 2013

Arty in 8.6. Public Test report. Tech Trees.

Hi all!

I know that many of you are interested in Artillery changes, but had no chance to check them out yourselves due to bug Test Server client size or queues. So I've decided to make a some screenshots of new Tech Trees.

Note that I've slightly edited images of Tech Trees, to make them smaller (sorry for my nearly failing Paint skills)


That's how Tank Trees look like. Tomorrow I will share some details on characteristics.

Thank you for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Vlad,

    I would love to know prices and amount of experience for each arty tier. Thing is it is technically impossible for me to log into the test server. Would that be possible for you to post that complete data on your blog?


    Kind regards,
    ~pokapokami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pokami!

      I will made such post next week then!

      Best regards,
      Vallter

      Delete